# Who We Are
UnitedMasters is building a marketplace that connects artists, brands and fans - empowering artists to earn and grow. UnitedMasters has taken the bold step of building a music distribution service that, radically, puts artists first - disrupting the legacy music business by letting up-and-coming artists distribute their music directly to fans through streaming services while maintaining ownership of their master recording rights and up to 100% of royalties. Through the combination of UnitedMasters’ music distribution platform and its deep ties to brands, UnitedMasters enables independent artists and change-makers to grow and earn unlike any other platform.
The UnitedMasters team is made up of musicians, marketers, engineers, and storytellers with backgrounds from YouTube, SoundCloud, Pandora, Facebook, Uber, Dropbox, Complex, VICE, and more. We work hand in hand with the award-winning creative teams that forge those innovative partnerships at Translation (our in-house creative advertising agency).
We are looking for a Personal Assistant (Travel) to join UnitedMasters! As a key member of the CEO Office team, this person will provide on-the-ground support to ensure the CEO’s day runs smoothly and efficiently.
# What You'll Do
- Support CEO, Steve Stoute, directly as the go-to person for all personal needs, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate the CEO’s personal travel, including but not limited to planning itineraries, booking flights and managing check-in, arranging ground transportation, managing hotel reservations, coordinating visa applications and renewals, and ensuring compliance with travel/COVID testing requirements.
- Provide real-time travel support to ensure the CEO’s movements are seamless, including coordinating with airport greeters, drivers, hotels, etc.
- Provide advance support and/or directly accompany CEO on travel commitments as needed, including managing travel preparation, packing, and luggage
Personal Scheduling & Event Planning:
- Schedule personal appointments in conjunction with Executive Assistant team and manage associated expenses
- Assist the CEO with the planning and execution of personal events
- Brief the CEO on his weekend and personal schedule and send reminders
- Track key dates and milestones to support gifting and correspondence/social media
- On-Site Personal Assistance and Administration, including but not limited to coordinating shipments and running personal errands
- Maintain regular, timely communication with the CEO’s Executive Assistants (based in NY) pertaining to the CEO’s schedule and needs
# Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years of experience as personal assistant, EA or administrative assistant
- Background in complex calendaring and travel management (international, domestic) in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Superior organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail; ensures tasks are completed thoroughly, correctly and with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Must be able to anticipate and proactively meet the CEO’s administrative and logistical needs throughout his day-to-day commitments, meetings, appearances and events
- Represent the company and CEO office with the highest degree of professionalism and discretion in communications with staff and externally with investors, clients, partners, artists and other stakeholders
- A high level of integrity, and the discretion and judgment to effectively handle confidential information
- Must be forward thinking and constantly one step ahead
- Resourceful, hands-on problem solver and team player with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others, and a calm demeanor in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional telephone and email etiquette, and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications, Slack, Zoom, Google Calendar, etc.
# Minimum Qualifications
- Ability to be available 24/7 including holidays, if needed
- Ability to prioritize a diverse workload
- Should be able to travel with CEO with minimal notice (passport required, tsa pre-check required)
- Based in Miami
- Must have personal vehicle
- Lift up to 30lbs on occasion (shipping)
# Preferred Qualifications
- Notary (or willing to complete the exam)
- Fluency in Spanish
- Work experience in a tech / startup, creative industry or other fast paced environment required
UnitedMasters empowers brands and artists to forge authentic connections with audiences at scale by bringing together culture, technology and storytelling. UnitedMasters has taken the bold step of building a music distribution service that, radically, puts artists first - disrupting the legacy music business by letting up-and-coming artists distribute their music directly to fans through streaming services while maintaining ownership of their Masters and up to 100% of royalties. UnitedMasters has over 1.3 million artists on its platform and is growing rapidly. Brands like Diageo, Ally, and ESPN come to UnitedMasters to partner with these artists and play a role in moving culture forward. In the past year, UnitedMasters subscribers have grown rapidly. With $170M raised to date and valued at $550M, UnitedMasters is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Apple, Alphabet (aka Google), and Disney amongst others.