At Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experiences, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. Loblaw Digital is the team responsible for building and operating the online businesses of Canada’s largest and most successful retailer. Based in downtown Toronto, we are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative team working towards transforming the way Canadians shop by creating leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, loyalty, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started! To achieve these goals, we are looking for talented and passionate individuals who want to collaborate and solve challenging problems and make significant and lasting impact on Canadians.
As Manager, Delivery and Fulfillment – New Initiatives, you will report to the Director, e-Commerce Delivery Operations and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders for planning and execution of new-Initiatives in Grocery Delivery. You will be supported by Product, Merchandizing and Marketing teams for technical, product and analytics.
What you’ll do
- Ideate & execute on various drivers for business growth for different online delivery channels by working with various lines of business (demand gen, user acquisition & retention strategy)
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders - Product, Merchandizing, Marketing, and Finance teams to deliver results on key initiatives.
- Support various business functions with new initiatives such as reporting, data analytics, merchandising, and marketing
- Tracking and visualizing key metrics like overall sales, category penetration, AOVs etc using data and analytics.
Does this sound like you?
- 2-4 years Retail/e-commerce experience preferably in last-mile strategy and driving sales and customer growth for delivery channel.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated analytical capabilities.
- Experience in forming and managing cross-functional teams internally as well as managing relationship with key external stakeholders.
- A self-starter than can deep dive into data to identify and quantify risks and opportunities
- Thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Passion for digital consumer technologies that are influencing retail and e-commerce.
How you’ll succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce. You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.