As a Director of Enterprise Sales at Top Hat, you will be responsible for managing a team of Enterprise Account Leads as they play a key part in landing some of Top Hat’s most impactful and largest opportunities to date.
We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and sales for our enterprise team. You will formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth. This role will also work in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, Product, and HR, to align on cross-company engagement and alignment.
- Create and drive enterprise sales strategy and tactical plans to significantly increase our presence, revenue, and market share.
- Develop a winning team, including recruiting, hiring, training
- Coaching direct report on strategies to drive sales wins
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating in client and prospect meetings or engaging in other corporate resources
- Provide accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales leadership
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support to close deals, drive revenue and adoption.
Who you are:
- You have 7-10 years of technology-related or higher education sales experience
- You have 3-5 years of sales management experience selling Enterprise solutions
- You have a proven track record of consistent growth and quota attainment as a sales leader
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience working with modern sales technology
- You're entrepreneurial. You proactively take on tasks that are outside your core function for the good of the company and look at your area of responsibility as your business, and you act accordingly
- You are proactive and take initiative - you don’t wait for someone to tell you what you should be focused on. You’re always looking for the ways in which you can add the most value
- You're a doer. You're action-oriented and know how to structure your day in order to maximize your own success, and you’re always looking for ways to make your own processes more efficient
Why team members love working at Top Hat :
*A noble mission that creates meaningful, fulfilling work
*A team that cares deeply for customers and for each other
*We’re a company of invested owners - every Top Hatter receives stock options
*Professional learning and development for all role levels
*An awesome and welcoming Toronto HQ, and a growing sales hub in Austin, Texas
*Competitive health benefits that start on day one
*A management team focused on performance, growth, engagement and connection
*Our winning strategy and market potential
*Innovative PTO policy with lots of time and space for self-care
*Passionate customers that believe in us—and what we do