Solv is a leading app that helps you get access to convenient, same-day and next-day healthcare. On Solv you can easily find a nearby care provider, schedule a visit and avoid a long wait. The app is powered by a network of doctors and clinics who run Solv’s software to deliver a modern patient experience for both in-person office visits and virtual visits online. This provider software makes running an on-demand healthcare practice easy–and keeps patients happy. More than 27 million visits and 7 million COVID tests have been booked through Solv. Learn more or book your appointment at SolvHealth.com.
We’re hiring a Partner Consultant who will be charged with serving as the product/technical solutions consultant and relationship owner for our enterprise urgent care and health system partners.
Professionally, we are looking for creative, innovative problem solvers who can quickly become product experts, develop strategic solutions based plans, and build relationships through value delivery and communication.
Culturally, we are looking for a team member who is passionate about healthcare improvement, growth obsessed (personal and company) and loves tackling new challenges on a daily basis. You will be joining a team who thrives on collaboration and is driven to succeed in Solv’s mission of making healthcare easy for patients and providers.
What you'll do:
- Solutions: As the Solv product solutions consultant for your partners, ideate, design and deliver solutions that meet your partner’s goals. Work collaboratively with product, engineering, and marketing on execution as the project leader.
- Strategy: Lead the strategy for top enterprise urgent care and health system partners of Solv. From the start, assess and determine the product and business goals of your partners. Develop short and long term strategies for success and growth.
- Ownership: You will own the success of your partnerships and the solutions that Solv is delivering for them. Drive initiatives and projects forward with rigor and tight coordination across Solv teams and partner teams.
- In this role you will work cross functionally with product, engineering, sales, marketing, and finance, gaining new and diverse skills
You'll be great for this role if you:
- thrive in an environment with accountability and enthusiasm for both individual and team goals.
- demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills, proactively creating and delivering solutions.
- are confident in managing evolving priorities and riding the waves in high-growth environments, with a natural knack for organization, prioritization, and triaging tasks with ease.
- are a lifelong learner, always hungry to expand your knowledge and thrives on feedback.
- love to create processes and don’t hesitate to take action when you see a gap that needs to be filled.
- experience a strong sense of ownership and are confident in meeting deadlines and maintaining communication.
- demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills, proactively creating and delivering on solutions.
- Have previously been a product focused, partnership consultant, solutions consultant or project manager in the healthcare space, working with enterprise or health system partners.
- Have a proven track record of successfully delivering complex product solutions to customers (extra bonus points if have experience working APIs and/or HL7 and have a background in Agile project management).
- Have experience working with data analytics and reporting (extra bonus points if you have SQL skills).
At Solv we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
While we appreciate candidate submissions, we do not accept submissions from contingency or retained search firms without a pre-existing agreement.