Solv is a leading app that helps you get access to convenient, same-day and next-day healthcare. On Solv you can easily find a nearby care provider, schedule a visit and avoid a long wait. The app is powered by a network of doctors and clinics who run Solv’s software to deliver a modern patient experience for both in-person office visits and virtual visits online. This provider software makes running an on-demand healthcare practice easy–and keeps patients happy. More than 27 million visits and 7 million COVID tests have been booked through Solv. Learn more or book your appointment at SolvHealth.com.
We’re hiring a Partner Success Consultant to work at the forefront of providing Solv’s exceptional experience to our partners. Professionally we are looking for passionate problem solvers who can quickly build relationships, deliver analytical solutions, manage projects, and communicate value externally and internally. Culturally we are looking for a team member who will come in with a high degree of enthusiasm for accountability, recognition, collaboration, and individuality.
You can expect to:
- Manage SMB partner needs post sale as the Solv product and healthcare expert
- Build expert authority and trust in communications with partners through a consultative and results oriented approach with Solv product solutions
- Maintain the SMB partner segment to meet and/or exceed company and individual goals
- Quickly and creatively, solve for partner product issues, when they arise.
- Cultivate provider partnerships and product utilization through proactive retention and value based communication initiatives such as Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews, Clinic performance diagnostics, and Performance Pricing ROI communication
- Pursue data integrity with a high level of specificity in partner documentation at all times as a means to keep partner satisfaction initiatives organized and on track
- Bring energy and creative problem-solving to every client interaction
You’d be great in this role if you:
- Have previously been a SaaS based technical account success consultant or project manager (bonus points if that was in the healthcare space)
- Have a proven track record of successfully delivering product solutions to customers
- Thrive in an environment with accountability and enthusiasm for both individual and team goals
- Are confident in managing evolving priorities and riding the waves in high-growth environments, with a natural knack for organization, prioritization, and triaging tasks with ease
- Love to create processes and don’t hesitate to take action when you see a gap that needs to be filled
- Experience a strong sense of ownership and are confident in meeting deadlines and maintaining communication in remote work relationships
- Demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills, proactively creating and delivering on metrics for platform and partner success
- Are passionate about being part of a team that values creating an inclusive, engaging environment for all of its members
At Solv we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
While we appreciate candidate submissions, we do not accept submissions from contingency or retained search firms without a pre-existing agreement.