Solv is a leading app that helps you get access to convenient, same-day and next-day healthcare. On Solv you can easily find a nearby care provider, schedule a visit and avoid a long wait. The app is powered by a network of doctors and clinics who run Solv’s software to deliver a modern patient experience for both in-person office visits and virtual visits online. This provider software makes running an on-demand healthcare practice easy–and keeps patients happy. More than 27 million visits and 7 million COVID tests have been booked through Solv. Learn more or book your appointment at SolvHealth.com.
The growing Solv marketing team is the glue between our product and our go-to-market results. We operate with grit, speed, and are laser-focused on outcomes to connect patients who expect better with providers ready to create it. We have a vision of making Solv a must-use product for the convenient care industry, and are looking for a marketing coordinator who wants to accelerate their marketing career.
As Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be a Jane or Jack of all trades, supporting demand generation, sales enablement, and product marketing efforts. We are looking for someone hungry to join an awesome team, apply their marketing skill set, and grow their careers.
You can expect to:
- Execute marketing programs that support Solv’s demand generation & content strategy goals
- Generate high performing marketing assets (1-pagers, pitch decks) that highlight the Solv product’s features, benefits and main value props
- Run B2C and B2B email and social marketing campaigns. Use tools to format and create high performing emails and social posts.
- Work closely with our Sales and Success leadership to generate enablement materials that help our teams better communicate the value of Solv
- Produce & edit videos highlighting our product features and customer testimonials
- Assist in the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing campaigns across various channels
- Provide support for the team in utilizing marketing technology for campaign execution
You'll be great in this role if you:
- have 1-3 years of experience on a marketing team
- are eager to learn new tools and marketing concepts
- are passionate about the quality of your writing and design of your work
- like flexing your creativity in Canva, iMovie, or Figma
- can crank out high quality deliverables in GSuite independently
- are familiar with market-leading CRM tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Salesforce
At Solv we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
While we appreciate candidate submissions, we do not accept submissions from contingency or retained search firms without a pre-existing agreement.