Planday from Xero is a leading digital solution that uncomplicates everyday scheduling and workforce management by making it easier for businesses and shift workers around the world to communicate, collaborate, and get work done.
Powered by a community of local industry experts, Planday provides a best-in-class digital platform that is easy to use, accurate, secure, and compliant with local needs and standards. From payroll and accounting to POS and reporting, its open API and tech ecosystem is scalable to fit shifting business needs and to build an engaged, flexible workforce.
Founded in 2004, Planday is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and supports over 400,000 users across Europe, Australia and the US. Planday was acquired by Xero in 2021.
Planday is looking for a skilled Full Stack Engineer with a strong interest in systems integration to join our team. This role is crucial for ensuring the seamless interplay between our diverse software platforms and systems.
The ideal candidate will not only have a strong technical foundation but also a keen understanding of business processes and stakeholder management. They should have a penchant for delving into the root causes of problems and designing solutions in a phased, incremental manner that addresses the core issues, driving continuous improvements based on feedback and analysis.
You can expect to work with the following:
- Code, develop and manage integrations between Planday and tools like Intercom, Zuora, and Salesforce
- Analyse challenges deeply to address root causes and design lasting solutions
- Leverage data structuring and bounded contexts for better integration efficiency
- Define, prioritise, and implement incremental improvements to quickly bring value to our users
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business requirements into solutions
- Build and maintain relationships with internal teams for alignment
- Make data-driven decisions based on users’ feedback
- Conduct comprehensive testing to ensure solutions are reliable and align with expectations
- Troubleshoot and optimise integration processes
- Create and keep updated technical and business documentation
- Adapt to various programming skills as needed
If you see yourself in some of the points below, great - we’re excited to learn more about you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field
- Proven experience in software and systems integration development and management
- Experience with React, Azure, and .Net ecosystem
- Openness to learning and adopting programming languages as needed
- Deep understanding of data structuring, bounded contexts, data modelling, and business logic
- Familiarity with modern testing tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong emphasis on quality assurance
- Excellent communication capabilities, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage effectively with business stakeholders
- Prior hands-on experience with tools such as Intercom, Zuora, and Salesforce is an advantage
At Planday, we offer you:
- Benefits like pension, health insurance, inclusive support for new parents and generous vacation
- On top of your annual base salary, you are offered to be part of an Employee Share Plan
- Growth and progression opportunities – we want you to grow with us
- Flexible remote work
- Strong social culture with lots of team and company activities
- Meaningful work – everyone at Planday contributes to improving the lives of shift workers around the globe
- Healthy work-life balance and autonomous approach to work. We trust in you and your abilities
Finally, our offices are not just workplaces (although they are pretty nice and well-located, we have to say!). Plandayers are open and welcoming and at Planday, everyone has the freedom and support to show their true self at work.
Our tech stack is cutting edge and our engineering work is supported by dedicated in-house scrum masters and agile evangelists.