Planday from Xero is a leading digital solution that uncomplicates everyday scheduling and workforce management by making it easier for businesses and shift workers around the world to communicate, collaborate, and get work done.
Powered by a community of local industry experts, Planday provides a best-in-class digital platform that is easy to use, accurate, secure, and compliant with local needs and standards. From payroll and accounting to POS and reporting, its open API and tech ecosystem is scalable to fit shifting business needs and to build an engaged, flexible workforce.
Founded in 2004, Planday is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and supports over 400,000 users across Europe, Australia and the US. Planday was acquired by Xero in 2021.
We are looking for a new talented and passionate colleague to join our Product team as Senior Mobile Product Manager. You will drive the strategy and roadmap for our mobile product experience and work closely with Tech and Experience Design to continuously deliver value to our customers.
You can expect to work with the following:
- Drive strategy and roadmap for your product area in line with Plandays product strategy and overall business goals
- Stay on top of market trends and customer problems to inform your strategy and roadmap
- Lead and motivate your cross functional team in close collaboration with your counterparts from Tech and Experience Design in your team trio
- Evaluate the success of your product area through quantitative and qualitative measures in all stages of the development process - both in beta and after full launch
- Clearly communicate your strategy and roadmap throughout the company to ensure stakeholders know what your team is working on, why and what customer and business impact you are expecting
- Work closely with the rest of the Product team to ensure we continuously improve our product management practices and ways of working
If you see yourself in some of the points below, great - we’re excited to learn more about you!
- Have experience with B2B/SaaS products and Mobile product development
- Have iterated to success using Design Thinking and/or agile methodologies
- Are a confident and fluent communicator in English
- Can motivate your team and clearly articulating strategy and customer problems - the what and the why
- Thrive on interaction and collaboration with customers and internal stakeholders
- Are passionate about delivering high-quality and solve customer problems to drive business impact
- Have an analytical mindset and can leverage data to inform your product decisions as well as establish metrics and KPIs to measure product success
- Consider yourself a do’er, influential, reliable and motivated team player
At Planday, we offer you:
- Benefits like pension, health insurance, inclusive support for new parents and generous vacation
- On top of your annual base salary, you are offered to be part of an Employee Share Plan
- Growth and progression opportunities – we want you to grow with us
- Flexible remote work
- Strong social culture with lots of team and company activities
- Meaningful work – everyone at Planday contributes to improving the lives of shift workers around the globe
- Healthy work-life balance and autonomous approach to work. We trust in you and your abilities
Finally, our offices are not just workplaces (although they are pretty nice and well-located, we have to say!). Plandayers are open and welcoming and at Planday, everyone has the freedom and support to show their true self at work.
Our tech stack is cutting edge and our engineering work is supported by dedicated in-house scrum masters and agile evangelists.