Planday from Xero is a leading digital solution that uncomplicates everyday scheduling and workforce management by making it easier for businesses and shift workers around the world to communicate, collaborate, and get work done.
Powered by a community of local industry experts, Planday provides a best-in-class digital platform that is easy to use, accurate, secure, and compliant with local needs and standards. From payroll and accounting to POS and reporting, its open API and tech ecosystem is scalable to fit shifting business needs and to build an engaged, flexible workforce.
Founded in 2004, Planday is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and supports over 400,000 users across Europe, Australia and the US. Planday was acquired by Xero in 2021.
As part of our growth journey, we're looking for a new colleague to join our Sales Team in Copenhagen as Sales Development Representative (SDR), who will help us grow our customer base and overall business in the Danish market.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and engaging potential customers in Denmark, and assessing their relevance to Planday. Your primary objective will be to identify potential customer needs and pass them on to our Account Executive Team, who will take over the sales process.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively identifying and contacting relevant prospects through various channels, such as phone calls, email, social media, etc.
- Arranging meetings between potential customers and our Account Executives.
- Collaborating with your colleagues to reach collective team goals.
- Meeting individual targets based on booked meetings and daily activities, while fostering strong relationships with potential clients.
If you see yourself in the below points - great, we are excited to learn more about you!
- Professional fluency in Danish and English.
- Previous experience in a sales role (ideally within a SaaS company), or a relevant background from related industries (such as recruitment agencies, call centers, hotel back offices, etc.).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a high level of activity.
- Ability to quickly understand customer needs and provide solutions accordingly.
- Understanding of standard sales tools, such as Salesforce and Salesloft, is considered a plus
We’re looking for colleagues with strong communication skills and a proactive approach. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will engage with a diverse range of individuals, so strong interpersonal skills are crucial.
At Planday, we offer you:
- Benefits like pension, health insurance, inclusive support for new parents and generous vacation
- On top of your annual base salary, you are offered to be part of an Employee Share Plan
- Growth and progression opportunities – we want you to grow with us
- Flexible remote work
- Strong social culture with lots of team and company activities
- Meaningful work – everyone at Planday contributes to improving the lives of shift workers around the globe
- Healthy work-life balance and autonomous approach to work. We trust in you and your abilities
Finally, our offices are not just workplaces (although they are pretty nice and well-located, we have to say!). Plandayers are open and welcoming and at Planday, everyone has the freedom and support to show their true self at work.