Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
This role is responsible for helping accountants and bookkeepers (“Partners”) that are making a change to use Xero’s cloud based practice tools. You will project manage Xero implementation and migration projects, and deliver Xero training, workshops, and webinars to accountants and bookkeepers who use Xero, and accountants and bookkeepers who are thinking about using Xero. If you have a passion for client relationships, this is the ideal opportunity to work closely with clients to help them execute an online growth strategy for their business.
What you’ll do
- Demonstrate best practice Xero and Xero Practice solutions in a post-sales context to Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Implementation of Xero Practice Tools for Accountants and Bookkeepers
- Work closely with the territory Sales team to deliver onboarding plans for Partners
- Drive the activation of Xero organisations through the delivery of training and resources, along with regular partner check ins
- Handling Partner technical queries and escalations
- Educate partners on all partner resources available
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls, emails and meetings
- Respond in a timely manner to all Partner enquiries
- Manage the creation of resources (processes/videos) for frequently asked questions from Partners
Success looks like
- Working with account managers to provide technical expertise to partners at a post-sales level.
- Planning and execution of successful migrations of Partners to Xero and Xero Practice Tools.
- Engaging in regular meetings with Xero partners to ensure the activation of their Xero organisations to meet activation goals.
- Working with Xero partners to develop practice training plans to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
What you’ll bring with you
- A passion for SaaS and the online accounting market
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and an enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Ability to create a quick and strong rapport with partners
- Loads of initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Passion and desire to make a difference
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice and related systems
- Experience using Xero Practice Manager, Xero Tax, Xero Workpapers and Xero Reporting desirable
- Training experience and accounting software knowledge
- Experience with financial reporting, tax returns and compliance work
- Systems consulting, implementation and optimisation experience is an advantage
- An understanding of CRM systems is an advantage
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset.
Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience . If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.