Planday from Xero is a leading digital solution that uncomplicates everyday scheduling and workforce management by making it easier for businesses and shift workers around the world to communicate, collaborate, and get work done.
Powered by a community of local industry experts, Planday provides a best-in-class digital platform that is easy to use, accurate, secure, and compliant with local needs and standards. From payroll and accounting to POS and reporting, its open API and tech ecosystem is scalable to fit shifting business needs and to build an engaged, flexible workforce.
Founded in 2004, Planday is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and supports over 400,000 users across Europe, Australia and the US. Planday was acquired by Xero in 2021.
While growing and expanding our markets globally, we are looking for a tactical marketer, who can unlock growth for our extensive customer base in Denmark, Sweden & Norway, as a Regional Marketing Manager, Nordics.
Working hand in hand with the Nordic sales team and global marketing experts, you will define and execute the regional marketing strategy to drive upsell, retention, customer engagement and thought leadership, while supporting our Performance Marketing Team with localisation of our customer acquisition efforts.
You can expect to work with the following:
- Developing and operating customer marketing strategies for the region, targeting revenue growth & retention rate
- Owning local activation for 360º marketing campaigns, working with the different marketing teams such as Brand & Comms, Growth, Partner Marketing etc.
- Driving content localisation for all relevant activities and markets
- Working with our sales teams to enable their success and acting as an advocate of the local needs towards the rest of the marketing team
- Building and cultivating relationships with customers, key internal and external partners, and influencers in the industry to enhance trust & awareness
- Supporting market research and analysis to evaluate trends and the competitive landscape with Product Marketing
- Measuring, quantifying and reporting on strategy, campaign and overall market performance
If you see yourself in the below points, we would love to hear from you:
- Experience creating and implementing data-driven, automated customer marketing campaigns in close collaboration with local sales teams
- Proficiency using marketing and analytical platforms and software (like GA4, Google Ads, Intercom, Hubspot, Marketo, Wordpress, etc.)
- Good understanding of the B2B SaaS business model
- Effective multitasker with a proven track record delivering multiple complex projects on time
- Proactive and a self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner with an entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
Fluency in multiple Scandinavian languages is considered an advantage.
At Planday, we offer you:
- Benefits like pension, health insurance, inclusive support for new parents and generous vacation
- On top of your annual base salary, you are offered to be part of an Employee Share Plan
- Growth and progression opportunities – we want you to grow with us
- Flexible remote work
- Strong social culture with lots of team and company activities
- Meaningful work – everyone at Planday contributes to improving the lives of shift workers around the globe
- Healthy work-life balance and autonomous approach to work. We trust in you and your abilities
Finally, our offices are not just workplaces (although they are pretty nice and well-located, we have to say!). Plandayers are open and welcoming and at Planday, everyone has the freedom and support to show their true self at work.