Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the team you’ll join:
The Grow domain sits within our Customer Platforms Portfolio and manages the Sales & Marketing Technology for Xero.
Within Grow, our remit is focused on Customer Acquisition and Engagement. We work with stakeholders to enable new capabilities helping Xero scale and improve our external customers and internal users experience.
We work with systems like, Salesforce SalesCloud (CRM), Marketing Cloud, Qualtrics and others to better enable Xero's to hit their OKR's. This role will focus on advancing our martech capabilities.
What you'll do:
- As a Salesforce Engineer who specialises in Marketing Cloud, you will be working on multiple technical projects across the Salesforce ecosystem with a strong focus on Marketing Cloud.
- You will work closely with our experienced Customer Platforms team across the Salesforce platform, along with our Xero Customer teams to help them meet Xero ambitious growth goals.
- Every day will be different, you’ll be involved in creating software, enabling new capabilities and uplifting functionality of the platform. You’ll do all of this working with a team of awesome #Human’s, all in the name of driving #Beautiful software for Xero’s customers globally.
- At Xero we expect you to be an advocate of software testing, modern engineering standards & frameworks, continuous improvement, and Agile software delivery practices.
What you'll bring:
- This is a highly niche role where Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is sorely needed; ideally you would have implemented and supported development at enterprise sized organizations in the past, but we would also love to hear from anyone with exposure to the Marketing Cloud environment.
- Previous exposure with Automation Studio is a must!
- Whilst not strictly necessary, if you have any skills across Mobile Studio, AMPScript, and SSJS; we would love to hear from you!
- We're looking for somebody with excellent communication skills, coupled with previous experience working in a Agile environment. You'll be curious, enthusiastic, and keen to help others.
With over 25 days of paid leave to use however you’d like (plus statutory holidays!), dedicated paid leave to care for your physical and mental wellbeing as well as an Employee Assistance Program to access mental health care for you and your family, free medical insurance, wellbeing and sports programmes, employee resource groups, 26 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, an Employee Share Plan, beautiful offices, flexible working, career development, and many other benefits that reflect our human value, you’ll do the best work of your life at Xero.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset.
Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience . If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.