At Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experiences, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. Loblaw Digital is the team responsible for building and operating the online businesses of Canada’s largest and most successful retailer. Based in downtown Toronto, we are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative team working towards transforming the way Canadians shop by creating leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, loyalty, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started! To achieve these goals, we are looking for talented and passionate individuals who want to collaborate and solve challenging problems and make significant and lasting impact on Canadians.
The impact you'll make
As a Digital Production Specialist, you will collaborate with stakeholders from Design, Copy, Merchandising to successfully build and optimize website journeys and on-site experiences using the Contentful Content Management System (CMS). Once published, you will use a strong attention for detail to perform quality assurance checks on the newly built content journeys you’ve launched across Loblaw owned Grocery websites. This role will heavily support personalization, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaign content launches on-time and provides the best online customer experience.
What you'll do
- Building website and app journeys using the Contentful CMS platform, performing quality assurance checks to ensure site journeys and components go live at specified times and dates
- Accurately set up and QA numerous variants for site placements using Campaign Manager to surface personalized content to various customer segments
- Project coordination with various design, copy and merchandising teams
- Streamline existing ways of working and identify new processes to drive efficiency and effective collaboration
- Use project management tools to manage project timeline workflows
- Support campaign briefing processes using subject matter expertise of Contentful CMS capabilities and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders
- Advocate and promote better customer shopping journeys, SEO and accessibility best practices
- Identify and raise website bugs or new features with Production Lead and Tech teams for intake and consideration to increase efficiency
Does this sound like you?
- You are a problem solver at heart – you excel at finding answers and clarification for new assignments
- You are an expert at mastering web tools. You have used various Content Management Systems and have a knack for picking up new platforms and continuous optimization
- You live and breathe digital work and/ or project management and know how to get work done autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, desire to learn stakeholder personalities and a positive team-oriented mindset are at the core of the way you work
- Strong time management, attention to detail and prioritization skills
- You are aware of accessibility standards and SEO best practices
- Experience with Contentful is a bonus
- Experience with Project Management methodologies and tools (Jira, Slack) is a bonus
How you’ll succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce. You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.