Our team is seeking a hardworking, committed, and enthusiastic Game Presentation Coordinator to join our high-energy staff and become a leader in the sports and entertainment industry. The Coordinator, Game Presentation’s responsibilities will be primarily focused on the Toronto Argonauts (Argos) while also providing additional support to Toronto Football Club (TFC) and TFC II.
Position: Full-Time, 8 Month Contract
- Collaborates with marketing, and global partnership department to handle Argos in-game promotions and serves as the game night Field Producer for all Argos home preseason, regular season, and playoff games. Additional support for TFC and TFCII may also be required.
- Coordinate the organization, production, and execution of all assets for game nights.
- Work closely with other departments (i.e. Sponsorship, Ticket Sales, Marketing, and Community Relations) to help activate department objectives.
- Field Producer will work well with fans and learn about the operations of professional and amateur sports teams by working home games.
- Aid in developing an entertaining in-game presentation experience for the fans of Toronto.
- Available to work scheduled home games or events including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- When in-office hours are required, will be located at 50 Bay Street (Toronto), Coca-Cola Coliseum (Toronto), BMO Field (Toronto), BMO Training Ground or remotely.
Note: Before reviewing the qualifications listed below, we want you to know that we understand you may not meet all the qualifications described and have other relevant expertise and experience. We invite you to please share this with us in the "Message to the Hiring Manager" section of our online application.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain positive and encouraging working relationships.
- Must be willing to multi-task, balance multiple projects at once, be self-directed, work independently, and handle creative direction/feedback.
- Must be able to work well in a collaborative group environment, and be a flexible and reliable teammate (both within own department and company as a whole).
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, run, reach, kneel, talk and hear.
- The nature of the position requires unlimited physical mobility and the ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed.
- Proven understanding of football and soccer, preferably with increased knowledge of Argos, TFC, TFC II.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, physical education, event management or related fields.
- Experience working in the entertainment industry is helpful but not vital.
Apply by: February 23rd, 2024
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MLSE, we are committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability. MLSE will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.